CLASS BEGINS AT 9AM. 1 hour lunch break.
Handgun Marksmanship 2 builds upon the fundamentals learned in Handgun Marksmanship 1 while now introducing students to more advanced concepts and techniques. The topics covered in this course will aid in giving students a deeper understanding of the foundational marksmanship techniques learned in HM1, and will educate students on how to further hone their ability to perform accurate shots on command. Specifically, one-handed shooting, shooting on the move, moving targets, and shooting with increased speed will be the primary focus of this course. Handgun Marksmanship 2 is where things start getting fun.
Prerequisites: Handgun Marksmanship 1. Exceptions made on a case-by-case basis. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
COMBINE HANDGUN MARKSMANSHIP 1 & 2 CLASSES TO GET $20 OFF OF EACH CLASS. USE COUPON CODE “marksmanship” without quotes when you check out with BOTH classes in your cart!
- Firearms Safety & Handling
- Review of Marksmanship Fundamentals
- Strong Hand and Support Hand Only Shooting
- Shooting On The Move
- Shooting Moving Targets
- Long Distance Targets
- Varying Speed vs. Target Difficulty
- Diagnosing Technique Deficiencies
- Maximizing Your Practice
- In-depth Analysis of Recoil Control
- 250 rounds of ammunition
- Eye and ear protection
- Serviceable full-size or compact handgun chambered in .22lr, 9mm, .40 S&W, or .45 ACP. (rentals avail)
- (Please NO micro pocket pistols, j-frame revolvers, or derringers)
- Minimum 3 magazines (included if renting)
- Quality strong-side hip holster (included if renting)
- Sturdy belt
- Magazine pouch/s for at least 2 magazines (included if renting)
- Proper training attire and closed-toe shoes. Rain gear if necessary
- Notepad and pen (important)
- Hydrating beverages