This course was designed to teach you how to recognize and control life-threatening
hemorrhage. Many injury mechanisms can result in serious bleeding.
While mass shootings currently get a lot of attention, serious bleeding is more likely
to result from everyday injuries such as those that may occur at home, at work or
while on the road.
These are some of the basic principles you will learn at the ShootGTR STOP THE
– First, make sure the scene is safe. You must ensure your own safety before trying
to help someone else.
– Next, get help. Call or have someone call 9-1- 1 for assistance. Make every effort to
assure help is on the way as you proceed to the next step.
– Look for the site of bleeding. The site of the bleeding will frequently dictate how
you will need to control it.
– Once you have located the source, control of the bleeding will involve the
application of direct pressure, the placement of a tourniquet, the packing of an open
wound or a combination of all of these techniques.
We will discuss each of these points in more detail in the Shoot GTR STOP THE
Class will be held at the ShootGTR Training Facility at 1610 NW 65 th Place,
Gainesville, Florida 32653 from ___________.
The Course fees will be:
1. $120.00 Course Only
2. $169.00 with basic bleed stop kit from North American Rescue
3. $219.00 with advanced bleed stop kit
Please call ShootGTR at 352-376- 8806 or go online to www.shootgtr.com to sign-up
for the class.
Available with NA Rescue Basic or NA Rescue Advanced Bleed control kit.